Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Motorhome Remodel...Before and Afters


I'm a little late posting this.  For some reason I thought I had the pictures already in this section.  I added them to the "Before and Afters" on my blog.  I apologize for the delay.

Here are the before and after pictures of our motorhome remodel:

Looking from front to back "before"


After:

and looking forward:



The old counter before:


The new counter with all the space:)


All the new storage space under the cabinets:



The "wet" cabinet where the water heater is:


My new storage:


The side door before from a stock photo:


And our new screen door after:


From the inside:



That is our Winnebago Era Remodel.  We love all the new space, storage and especially the new screen door:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment