I am sorry I have been so far behind. We have been trying to get the farm in order for inspection in May. We have been clearing land and doing fencing. We also got sidetracked and had to build a large pen area and pick up some baby Pygmy goats...but that is for a future story:)
OK...back to the siding. Our friends, M&J, insisted on helping us with all of the staining. We used a solid stain in cedar for the color. M also has a good tip for painting. She wears her shirt inside out to keep any less off of the outside:
Mike filling over our 4 inch pipe to the septic:
Almost halfway done with the siding:
Getting a window ready:
First one in:
Next up we will complete the siding but it will be time for the hard job...the trusses!