Friday, October 30, 2015

Shortcut Meatball Parmesan Subs


I love this meal for a couple of good reasons.  It is super easy and my husband loves it.  I have served this to friends and family members and everyone has cleaned their plates.


Shortcut Meatball Parmesan Subs..so easy because I used pre made meatballs which my husband likes and they are actually much cheaper than making my own.


What you need for one sub:

8 Great Value Italian Style Meatballs(of course you can make you own)
3/4 cup of jarred sauce(we like Prego)
1 sub/Bollilo roll
12 thin slices of mozzarella cheese





Place the meatballs in a microwave safe bowl:





Add the sauce and mix it in, microwave for 2 minutes:





Take out, cut meatballs in half and microwave for 30 seconds more:




Toast your roll(otherwise it can become too soggy):



Add your meatballs and sauce to make an open faced sandwich:




Add enough cheese just to cover the meatballs:




Put it under a broiler to melt the cheese and you are done:






That's it…a super easy meal that my family really likes.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I did try it this week and it was a definite hit with my hubby!!! :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad. I love finding a recipe that is good and easy:)

      Delete