Thursday, May 30, 2013

Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars

I made these for my stepdaughter and her family.  Needless to say they had no trouble eating the whole pan.

It is a very easy recipe that anyone can make.

Ingredients:
1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs, I crush my own
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
4 additional TBL peanut butter


Ingredients laid out:


Using a plastic bag and rolling pin to crush the graham crackers:



All crushed up and ready to measure:




Next I have to measure the peanut butter.  I spray some butter flavored cooking spray in my measuring cup to help the peanut butter slide out easily:



Mix the melted butter, the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of peanut butter.  Pree the mixture into an un greased 9x13 pan:


Melt the chocolate chips with 4 TBL of peanut butter and spread over the crust:



Nice and smooth:



Cool in the refrigerator about an hour and you are ready to serve:



One big piece gone:



And served:



Give this one a try.  I bet most kids, even the adult kids, who like peanut butter will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment