Friday, December 11, 2020

Where The Heck Were We??

Hello everyone. It has been a really really long time. Life has been crazy busy for Mike and I and a lot has happened since my last post. On top of that my laptop dies along with all of my pictures and documents. I will try to copy some of my pictures from Facebook to share some stories. I left off with us working on the long side fence. After that we moved to the back 400 feet. We had a lot of clearing to do and piut the fence up. I'm sorry to say I only have the before picture and the after. Before:
After:
Meanwhile the new farm baby, Prince is growing and Princess is loving farm life.
Apparently the new computer doesn't support blogger either as I can't see my pictures as I type. I will do my best to get caught up and then I can get to this year which has been a good one even with all the craziness. Next up we will do some cross fecning and build another barn. We are getting ready for Miniature Zebus. How cool is that:) Since I am up at 5am each morning I should be able to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment